During the AAMN 39th Annual Conference in St. Louis, the following award winners and Luther Christman Fellows were recognized:
2014 Award Winners:
- The Gene Tranbarger Writing Award: Brent MacWilliams, PhD, RN, ANP, Bonnie Schmidt, MSN, RN, and Michael Bleich, PhD, RN, FAAN, FANP
- The Lee Cohen Member of the Year Award: O. Danny Lee, PhD, APRN-BC, CNE
- The Luther Christman Award: William T. Lecher, MBA, MS, RN, NE-BC
2014 Luther Christman Fellows:
- Michael Bleich, PhD, RN, FAAN, FANP
- Jerry Durham, PhD, RN
- Dale Pfrimmer, MS, RN, NE-BC
- Michael Rysavy, BSN, BA, RN, PHN
- John Scott, BA, RN
Congratulations to our 2014 award winners and Luther Christman Fellows.
AAMN Announces 2014-2015 Board of Directors:
- President: Bob Patterson, MSN, RN
- Vice President: Lavoy Bray, MEd, RN
- Treasurer: Anthony Roberson, PhD, RN, PMHNP-BC
- Secretary: Jonathan Lee, BSN, RN
- Chairman of the Board: Ed Halloran, PhD, RN
- Immediate Past-President: William T. Lecher, MBA, MS, RN, NE-BC
- John Brion, PhD, RN
- Jerry Browne, BSN, RN
- Robert Hess, PhD, RN
- Jason Mott, PhD, RN
- Mark Romportl, RN
- Eric Williams, DNP, RN, CNE
- InterAction Volume 30 Issue 4 is now available.
- AAMN InterAction, Volume 3 , AAMN InterAction,Volume 2. These volumes are available for view by the public.
- Excellence in Nursing Education - Program Overview
Excellence in Nursing Education - The Inventory of Male Friendliness in Nursing Programs (IMFNP)
AAMN strived to develop a program that would assist schools in its accreditation activities. AAMN's program to recognize Excellence in Nursing Education Environments Supportive of Men (the recognition program) is designed to provide evidence to stakeholders that a specific program is gender - inclusive. Read more about it here.