AAMN is the only professional organization for nurses that has improved gender inclusion in nursing profession by offering an environment of belongingness and collective learning for its members to excel in the profession.
- Preview - A Call for Nominations Each year the AAMN formally recognizes during its annual conference contributions made to the nursing profession. This year’s 39th Annual Conference will be held October 15-17, 2014 in St Louis, Missouri. The Gene Tranbarger Award recognizes an outstanding article or book about men in nursing or men's health. The Lee Cohen Award is given to a current AAMN member who has made an outstanding contribution to the organization over a period of time. The Luther Christman Award is given to an individual or individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to men in nursing or significantly contributes to the purposes of this organization. Criteria and process for submission as wells as when and how to submit nominations will be released in a later edition. Please watch the website for instructions on how/when to submit nominations.
- 2013 Conference Presentations and the Conference Agenda Book are now available for members to view online.
- InterAction Volume 30 Issue 4 is now available.
- 39th Annual Conference Information Available! Reserve your spot early for the 39th Annual AAMN Conference! Check this link often for Call for Presentations, Speaker information, and Conference Activities Announcements.
- Renew Now for 2014! 2013 Memberships expired December 31, 2013. Be sure to renew your membership! Prorated renewals are available for members who joined for the first time after January 31, 2013.
- AAMN InterAction, Volume 3 , AAMN InterAction,Volume 2. These volumes are available for view by the public.
- Excellence in Nursing Education. AAMN strived to develop a program that would assist schools in its accreditation activities. AAMN's program to recognize Excellence in Nursing Education Environments Supportive of Men (the recognition program) is designed to provide evidence to stakeholders that a specific program is gender - inclusive. Read more about it here.