AAMN is the only professional organization for nurses that has improved gender inclusion in nursing profession by offering an environment of belongingness and collective learning for its members to excel in the profession.
- Renew Now for 2014! Take advantage of 2013 tax deductions by joining or renewing now! Membership will carry through the 2014 membership year. Prorated renewals are also available. Prorated renewals are for members who joined for the first time AFTER January 31, 2013.
- Request for Participation in Survey. Retirement preparation is currently a critical national issue. Unfortunately, there is very limited information specifically regarding Registered Nurses and retirement preparation. AAMN has been invited to participate in researching RN retirement preparation. Your responses are important in understanding variables influencing RN retirement.
The results of this study may help shape policy and work environments.
- Conference Activities! Did you miss the 2013 Annual Conference? Click on the link for the full Conference PDF file. Check out the AAMN Facebook page to see snapshots and updates from the Conference.
- AAMN InterAction, Volume 3 , AAMN InterAction,Volume 2. These volumes are available for view by the public. Content for Volume 4 is being accepted through November 15, 2013.
- Excellence in Nursing Education. AAMN strived to develop a program that would assist schools in its accreditation activities. AAMN’s program to recognize Excellence in Nursing Education Environments Supportive of Men (“the recognition program”) is designed to provide evidence to stakeholders that a specific program is gender - inclusive. Read more about it here.