Click here to register for the AAMN 41st Annual Conference
Call for AbstractsClick here to view the 2016 Call for Abstracts for the upcoming AAMN 41st Annual Conference in Miami, FL.
Do Your Part, Recommend a Member
- Refer ten Full RN members by March 11, 2016 – receive a complimentary registration ($625 value) for the 41st Annual Conference at the Hyatt Regency Miami – September 22-24, 2016
- Refer five Full RN members – receive an upgrade to a Junior Suite ($189 value) at the AAMN 41st Annual Conference at the Hyatt Regency Miami – September 22-24, 2016
- Refer four Full RN members – receive a one night complimentary stay ($139 Value) at the Hyatt Regency Miami – September 22-24, 2016
- Refer three Full RN members – receive a complimentary VIP basket ($100) upon arrival at the Hyatt Regency Miami for the 41st Annual Conference- September 22-24, 2016
- Refer two Full RN members – receive a one year Full RN membership ($100 value)
Note: To qualify for this special offer, you must enter the Referring Member’s Name under the “My Profile” section of the membership portal after your purchase.
Drexel Online Partners with AAMN
Through a collaboration between The American Assembly for Men in Nursing (AAMN) and Drexel University Online, you can now earn a top-ranked degree or certificate and receive special tuition rates when you enroll in one of Drexel’s distinguished online programs. (Tuition reductions vary from program to program. To find out the exact reduction you will receive for your program of interest, please click here. Employees may also be eligible for tuition assistance for job-related programs through their organization's benefits policy and deferred tuition payment plans through Drexel.
Drexel Partnership Features & Benefits:
- 10-40% off the regular on-campus tuition rates for the online programs
- Convenient online format; no commuting or career interruption
- Top-ranked programs from one of "America's Best Colleges 2014"
- Coincides with tuition reimbursement, loans, and grants
- No application fee
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Tina Lloyd, Partner Liasion, directly at 215-571-4314 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Chapel Hill Celebrates 25 Years As An AAMN Chapter
A presentation of the certificate acknowledging the longest serving Chapter of the American Assembly for Men in Nursing was made in Chapel Hill, NC to the University of North Carolina Hospital and Nursing School today [1 December, 2014]. Awarded at the AAMN Annual Meeting in St. Louis, MO in October, AAMN Chairman, Edward J. Halloran, made the presentation to Dr. Eric Hodges and Dean Donna Havens. The Chapter was formed in 1989 by nurses from UNC Hospitals and the Chapel Hill Nursing School to educate the public about careers for men in nursing and to support the brotherhood of men in the nursing profession.
From Left to Right: Eric Hodges, Chapter President, School of Nursing Dean Donna Havens and AAMN Chairman Edward Halloran Dr. Eric A. Hodges, RN was the first man ever promoted on the tenure-track in the 64 year history of the School of Nursing in Chapel Hill.
- New AAMN Board Members - Press Release
- Excellence in Nursing Education - Program Overview
- Excellence in Nursing Education - The Inventory of Male Friendliness in Nursing Programs (IMFNP)