Step 1: Contribute $10 or more to the AAMN Foundation each month ($120 each year).
Step 2: Agree to spend at least 10 minutes each month (or 2 hours each year) advancing men in nursing and/or men’s health (volunteer, mentor, teach, precept, post, write, recruit, advocate, etc.)
- Volunteer for a committee; current committees with openings include Bylaws Committee, Communications Committee, Membership and Chapters Committee, and the Education Committee. Please contact AAMN Headquarters for more information.
- Submit a course abstract to teach a webinar - click here
- Mentor a student or young professional - click here to become a mentor
- Attend a chapter event in your area
- Register for the 2017 AAMN Conference
- Write an article for the AAMN newsletter InterAction; contact Cody Jones for more information
- Make a one-time donation of $120 - click here
- Make a one-time donation of over $120 - click here
- Induction into the Society of Luther Christman Fellows at the annual AAMN Conference in addition to your "Take Ten for Men" donation ($1000) - click here
- To sign up for automatic monthly donations, please complete and return the AAMN Foundation Donation Form.
Your key support of AAMN and the AAMN Foundation serves as a bedrock for the achievements of men in nursing. Your continued investment as a Take 10 for Men Program partner will make a lasting impact on AAMN Foundation programs that invest in men in nursing and men’s health at the local and national levels.
As a Take 10 for Men Program partner, your Foundation contribution is entirely tax deductible, and you will receive special recognition on the AAMN website and publications, special invitations to partner-only events and the satisfaction of knowing that you are making a meaningful difference for men in nursing and men’s health.
Please contact Stephanie Czuhajewski at email@example.com or at 859-977-7444 for more information about the AAMN Foundation’s Take 10 for Men Program.